Software License Agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR TACT4U B.V. SOFTWARE - ED Enterprise Database
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This TACT4U Software License Agreement (“TSLA”) is a legally binding agreement between You and TACT4U for the ED Enterprise Database PRODUCT or SOFTWARE identified above and as further defined in this TSLA.
BY PAYING THE LICENSE FEE FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT WITHOUT PROMPTLY REQUESTING A REFUND OF SUCH FEE OR INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, SUCH ACTS INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS TSLA AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TSLA. IF YOU DO NOT DESIRE TO ACCEPT THIS TSLA OR AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS TSLA, PROMPTLY RETURN THE UNUSED SOFTWARE PRODUCT TO THE PLACE FROM WHICH YOU OBTAINED IT FOR A FULL REFUND OF THE LICENSE FEE.
THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS PROTECTED BY U.S. COPYRIGHT LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL COPYRIGHT TREATIES, AS WELL AS OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS AND TREATIES. TACT4U IS AND SHALL REMAIN THE OWNER OF ALL INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN THE SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS LICENSED TO YOU ON A NON-EXCLUSIVE, NON-ASSIGNABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, LIMITED, PERSONAL BASIS, NOT SOLD.
IS INCORPORATED IN THIS TSLA BY REFERENCE.
WHEN YOU USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE, TACT4U MAY COLLECT CERTAIN INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR COMPUTER TO FACILITATE, EVALUATE AND VERIFY YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE WHICH MAY BE SENT TO A TACT4U WEB SERVER FOR ITS OWN INTERNAL USE AND SHALL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INFORMATION IS GENERALLY COLLECTED IN THE AGGREGATE FORM, WITHOUT IDENTIFYING ANY USER INDIVIDUALLY, ALTHOUGH IP ADDRESS, COMPUTER AND SESSION ID IN RELATION TO PURCHASES AND DOWNLOADS/INSTALLATIONS OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE MAY BE TRACKED AS PART OF TACT4U CUSTOMER ORDER REVIEW, STATISTICAL ANALYSIS, FRAUD AND PIRACY PREVENTION EFFORTS. FOR EXAMPLE, TACT4U MAY COLLECT INFORMATION SUCH AS THE NUMBER OF DOWNLOADS/INSTALLATIONS OF THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE FOR NONIDENTYFYING STATISTICAL ANALYSIS AND FOR IMPROVING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE, PROVIDING YOU WITH A MORE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE. AS INDICATED ABOVE, IF YOU DO NOT DESIRE TO ACCEPT THIS TSLA OR AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS TSLA, PROMPTLY RETURN THE UNUSED SOFTWARE PRODUCT AND/OR SOFTWARE TO THE PLACE FROM WHICH YOU OBTAINED IT FOR A FULL REFUND OF THE LICENSE FEE.
- “Computer“ means a virtual or physical computer device that accepts information in digital or similar form and manipulates it for specific result based on a sequence of instructions.
- “Content“ means any video, audio, data, music, still images, and any other output of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE and any video, audio, data, music, still images or other input into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE.
- “Internal Network“ means a private, proprietary network resource accessible only by employees and individual contractors (i.e., temporary employees) of a specific corporation or similar business entity. Internal Network does not include portions of the Internet or any other network community open to the public, such as membership or subscription driven groups, associations and similar organizations.
- “Permitted Number“ means one (1) unless otherwise indicated under a valid license (e.g., Multi User, Site, or Enterprise License) granted by TACT4U.
- “SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE“ means use of a copy of computer software identified above and associated media and a copy of the printed materials, and may include “online” or electronic documentation as well as licensed third party Content.
- “TACT4U“ means TACT4U B.V, a Netherlands corporation of Oudwijkerlaan 41, Utrecht, 3581TB.
- “Trial Version“ means a version of the SOFTWARE which may have limited features and is limited in terms of the length of time the SOFTWARE may be used and will cease operating after a predetermined amount of time (“the Trial Period”) due to an internal mechanism within the Trial Version. The SOFTWARE will notify You that the SOFTWARE is in trial mode, which may include, but would not be limited to, watermarking.
- “You“ means the person, company, or organization that has licensed the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS.
The following section applies to all versions of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT unless the About page in the SOFTWARE PRODUCT specifies a Multi-user, Site or Enterprise version, for example.
If You obtained the SOFTWARE and any required SOFTWARE key(s) from TACT4U or one of its authorized licensees and as long as You comply with the terms of this TSLA, TACT4U grants You a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited personal license to install and use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE in a manner consistent with its design, documentation, and Your order. You may only use the SOFTWARE according to the License ordered by You and granted by TACT4U. TACT4U offers several license types to meet the needs of its customers. Particular licenses are offered for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT OR SOFTWARE depending on the intended use of the SOFTWARE. Your order shall designate the specific application of the SOFTWARE which may include, a Multi-User License, Site License, Enterprise License, or Volume Discount License, for example.
1.1 General Use. You may install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on up to the Permitted Number of Your compatible Computers as long as, when required by the SOFTWARE, You present a valid SOFTWARE key for each copy.
1.2 Distribution from Server. You may copy an image of the SOFTWARE onto file server(s) within Your Internal Network for the purpose of downloading and installing the SOFTWARE onto Computers within the same Internal Network for use as permitted by Section 1.1.
1.3 Server Use. You may install the SOFTWARE on Computer file server(s) within Your Internal Network only for use of the SOFTWARE initiated by an individual from a Computer within the same Internal Network as permitted by Section 1.1. The total number of users (not the concurrent number of users) able to use the SOFTWARE on such Computer file servers(s) may not exceed the Permitted Number.
By way of example, the foregoing does not permit You to install or access (either directly or through commands, data or instructions) the SOFTWARE: (i) from or to a Computer not part of Your Internal Network, (ii) for enabling web hosted workgroups or services available to the public, (iii) by an individual or entity to use, download, copy or otherwise benefit from the functionality of the SOFTWARE unless licensed to do so by TACT4U, (iv) as a component of a system, workflow or service accessible by more than the Permitted Number of users, or (v) for operations not initiated by an individual user (e.g., automated server processing).
1.4 Portable or Home Computer Use. Subject to the important restrictions set forth in Section 1.5, the primary user of the Computer on which the SOFTWARE is installed under Section 1.1 (“Primary User”) may install a second copy of the SOFTWARE for his or her exclusive use on either a portable Computer or a Computer located at his or her home, provided that the SOFTWARE on the portable or home Computer is not used at the same time as the SOFTWARE on the primary Computer. You may be required to contact TACT4U in order to make a second copy.
1.5 Restrictions on Secondary Use by Multi User Licensees. If the SOFTWARE was obtained under a TACT4U Multi User License Program by any licensee, the second copy of the SOFTWARE made under Section 1.4 must be used solely for the benefit and business of that Multi User Licensee.
1.6 Backup Copy. You may make a reasonable number of backup copies of the SOFTWARE, provided Your backup copies are not installed or used for other than archival purposes.
1.8 Integrity of 3rd Party Content and SOFTWARE. Your use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE may be impaired by digital rights management systems in order to protect the integrity of certain third party Content and the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE. You may not remove or alter any trademark, trade names, product names, logos, copyright notices, legends, symbols, labels, or watermarking in the in any 3rd party Content, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE, except to the extent as expressly indicated in the 3rd party Content, SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
2.1 Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, translate, localize or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
2.2 Separation of Components. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer. You may not unbundle or repackage the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for distribution.
2.3 Rental. You may not rent, license, assign, transfer, time share, host, lend, sublicense, distribute, or lease the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except as otherwise expressly provided in this TSLA.
2.4 Software Transfers of Rights. You may transfer this license in connection with a divesture, a merger, or consolidation, as long as You provide TACT4U with prior written assigned notice, on a form that TACT4U will provide You, that includes: (i) the order #; (ii) the quantity of licenses, if applicable, being transferred by product and version; (iii) the name, address and contact information of the transferee; (iv) any other information that TACT4U reasonably requests.
For all other transfers of licenses, TACT4U prior written consent is required. No license transfer will be valid unless the transferee accepts in writing the applicable product use rights, use restrictions, and limitations of liability. Any transfer made in violation of the requirements or restrictions of this section will be void.
You may not transfer licenses on a short term basis or transfer temporary rights to use products.
The SOFTWARE PPRODUCT and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any SOFTWARE key or key codes related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and TACT4U trademarks may not be used, posted or displayed in any form or manner on any online auction sites or any other site without the express prior written permission of TACT4U.
2.5 Term and Termination. The term of this TSLA granted to You for the use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is for 1 year, renewable automatically, but without prejudice to any other rights, TACT4U may terminate this TSLA if You fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this TSLA. In such event, You must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
2.6 Software for Windows. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE which is the subject matter of this TSLA is for use and/or runs on a Windows operating system only, and the SOFTWARE and SOFTWARE key associated with the SOFTWARE will not be operable on any other system.
2.7 This sectio. 2.7 and its subparagraphs apply in addition to the license granted in Section 1 above and solely if You have received a valid Trial Version of the SOFTWARE from TACT4U.
(i) Subject to the terms and conditions of this TSLA, TACT4U grants to You a non-exclusive license to install the Trial Version on a single computer strictly for Your internal evaluation and review purposes and not for production purposes.
(ii) You shall not (a) in the aggregate install or use more than one copy of the Trial Version, (b) download the Trial Version under more than one username, if applicable, (c) alter the contents of a hard drive or computer system to enable the use of the Trial Version for an aggregate period in excess of the Trial Period for which You may evaluate the Trial Version, (d) disclose the results, if any, of the SOFTWARE performance benchmarks obtained using the Trial Version to any third party without TACT4U’s prior written consent, (e) use the Trial Version for a purpose other than the sole purpose of determining whether to purchase a license to the SOFTWARE. Notwithstanding the foregoing, You are strictly prohibited from installing or using the Trial Version for any commercial training purposes.
(iii) Your rights to install and use the Trial Version under this section 2.7. will immediately terminate upon the earlier of (a) the expiration of the Trial Period, or (b) such time that You purchase a license to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE. TACT4U reserves the right to terminate Your license to the Trial Version at any time in its sole discretion. To the extent that any provision in this section 2.7 is in conflict with any other term or conditions in this TSLA, this section 2.7. shall supersede such other terms and conditions with respect to the Trial Version only, but only to the extent necessary to resolve the conflict. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE TRIAL VERSION MAY HAVE LIMITED FEATURES, FUNCTION FOR A LIMITED PERIOD OF TIME, HAVE OTHER LIMITATIONS NOT PRESENT IN A NON-TRIAL VERSION OF THE SOFTWARE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS TSLA, THE TRIAL VERSION IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND TACT4U DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OR LIABILITY OBLIGATIONS TO YOU OF ANY KIND.
You must obtain the prior written permission from TACT4U as to all other uses of the SOFTWARE that fall outside the scope of this TSLA.
3. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade from another product, whether from TACT4U or another supplier, You may use or transfer the SOFTWARE PRODUCT only in conjunction with that upgraded product, unless You destroy the upgraded product. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a TACT4U product, You now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this TSLA. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a component of a package of software programs that You licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used and transferred only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
4. Intellectual Property Rights. All rights, title, and interests, including, but not limited to, all copyrights, trade secret rights, patent and trademark rights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and “applets,” incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by and shall remain the sole property of TACT4U or its suppliers or licensors.
5. Injunctive Relief. The parties agree that if You utilize or otherwise uses any of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in an unauthorized manner, or breach the remaining terms and conditions of this TSLA, that such use or breach would have a devastating and serious impact on TACT4U’s continuing ability to compete profitably and would, therefore, result in immediate and irreparable injury, loss or damage to TACT4U. The parties agree that in such event, in addition to TACT4U’s right to recover damages for a breach of this TSLA, TACT4U would be entitled to obtain a temporary restraining order or a preliminary injunction from a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent You, Your employees, agents, consultants, or independent contractors from engaging in any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or the continued breach of the remaining terms and conditions of this TSLA.
6. Dual-Media Software. You may receive the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in more than one medium. Regardless of the type or size of medium You receive, You may use only one medium that is appropriate for Your single computer. You may not use or install the other medium on another computer other than as expressly stated in the TSLA. You may not loan, rent, lease, license or otherwise transfer the other medium to another user.
7. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c) (1) (ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is: TACT4U Corporation PO Box 26095 Lansing, MI 48909-6095. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported: (i) into (or the national resident of) any country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S Commerce Department’s Table of Denial Orders. By using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, You are agreeing to the foregoing and are representing and warranting that You are not located in or under the control of, a national resident of any such country or on any such list.
8. Miscellaneous. This TSLA is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan, U.S.A to the extent that U.S. federal laws are not applicable, without regard to their conflicts of law principles. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Michigan, U.S.A. and the United States district court located in Ingham County, Michigan U.S.A. This Agreement has been prepared in the English language and such version shall be controlling in all respects and any non English version of this Agreement is solely for accommodation purposes. The parties to this Agreement waive personal service of any and all process upon them and consent that all such service of process be made by registered mail and shall be deemed to be completed five (5) business days after the same shall have been deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid. You waive any objection based on forum non conveniens and any objection to venue of any action instituted under this TSLA by TACT4U in any jurisdiction. This TSLA shall not be governed by the United Nations’ Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the application of which is expressly excluded.
Should You have any questions concerning this TSLA, or if You desire to contact TACT4U for any reason, please contact the TACT4U affiliate serving Your country, or write:
TACT4U B.V. Oudwijkerlaan 41 Utrecht, 3581TB Netherlands Phone : +31030 2333114 http://www.enterprise-database.com/sales Support http://support.enterprise-database.com WWW : http://www.enterprise-database.com
9. Limited Warranty. TACT4U warrants that (a) the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will perform substantially in accordance with the accompanying written materials for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of receipt, and (b) any hardware accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT will be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from date of receipt. Some states and jurisdictions do not allow limitations on duration of an implied warranty, so the above limitation may not apply to You. To the extent allowed by applicable law, implied warranties on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and hardware, if any, are limited to ninety (90) days and one year, respectively.
10. Customer Remedies. TACT4U’s and its suppliers’ or licensor’s entire liability and Your exclusive remedy shall be, at TACT4U’s option, either (a) return the license fee paid, or (b) repair or replacement of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or hardware that does not meet TACT4U’s Limited Warranty and which is returned to TACT4U with a copy of Your receipt. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or hardware has resulted from accident, abuse, or misapplication. Any replacement SOFTWRAE PRODUCT or hardware will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period or thirty (30) days, whichever is longer. Outside the United States, neither these remedies nor any product support services offered by TACT4U are available without proof of purchase from an authorized international source.
11. NO OTHER WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TACT4U AND ITS SUPPLIERS, AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, QUIT ENJOYMENT, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, AND ANY ACCOMPANYING HARDWARE. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH VARY FROM STATE/JURISDICTION TO STATE/JURISDICTION.
12. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL TACT4U OR ITS SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS, BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, EVEN IF TACT4U HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
13. Content and Indemnity. You acknowledge and understand the Content resulting from the use of the SOFTWARE is Your sole responsibility and Your use and distribution of the Content is at Your sole discretion and risk. You shall be solely responsible for any claims or causes of action that may arise in connection with such use and distribution of the Content. You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold TACT4U, its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, suppliers, licensors and resellers from any and all third party claims, whether foreign or domestic, and any and all liability, damages and/or costs including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees, arising from Your use of the SOFTWARE and the Content and the distribution of the same, Your violation of this TSLA, or the infringement or violation by You or any other user of the SOFTWARE , of any agreement of any kind or any intellectual property or other right, including but not limited to, patent, trademark, copyright or trade secret rights of any person or entity or any claims that may or are alleged to result in the invasion of privacy, slander, libel or for infringement on a persons rights of publicity due to the publication or distribution of the Content.
14. Survival. The restrictions and obligations as contained in this TSLA which You have voluntarily agreed to shall survive any expiration, termination or cancellation of this TSLA, and shall continue and remain in effect to bind You, and Your employees, agents, successors, heirs and assigns.
15. Integration. This TSLA and the applicable License order sets forth the entire Agreement and understanding between the parties as to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes all prior discussions, representations, and amendments of understandings of every kind and nature between them.
16. Amendments. Except as otherwise provided in this TSLA, this Agreement may not be amended, altered, or any of its provisions waived on behalf of either party, except in writing executed by both parties’ duly authorized agent.
17. Assignability. Except as otherwise expressly provided under this TSLA, this agreement and the rights and duties under this Agreement may not be assigned by You without the prior written consent of TACT4U.
18. Benefit. This TSLA shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of TACT4U and its successors and assigns.
19. Counterparts. This TSLA may be executed and/or accepted in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be enforceable against the party actually executing and/or accepting the counterparts, and all of which together shall constitute one instrument.
20. Captions. Captions contained in this Agreement are inserted for reference and in no way define, limit, extend or describe the scope of the TSLA or intent of any provision in the TSLA.
21. Severability. If any provision of this TSLA becomes or is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, unenforceable, or void, this TSLA shall continue in full force and effect without said provision; provided, however, that no such severability shall be effective if it materially changes the economic benefit of the TSLA to the other party.
22. Authority to Execute and Accept. You warrant and represent to TACT4U that this TSLA shall be binding upon You, and that the individual agreeing to be bound under the terms and conditions of this TSLA is authorized or has been empowered to do so.
23. Third Party Beneficiary. You acknowledge and agree that TACT4U’s suppliers and licensors (and/or TACT4U if You obtained the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from any party other than TACT4U) are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, with the right to enforce the obligations set forth herein with regard to the respective technology or Content of such suppliers, licensors and/or TACT4U.
24. Third party Acknowledgement and Terms. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE may use or include third party components or Content and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgments, licensing terms and additional disclaimers for such components, Content, or materials are contained in the “online” electronic documentation for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or SOFTWARE or may otherwise accompany the same, and Your use of such components, Content or material is governed by their respective terms.
25. Changes to a Site or Enterprise Due to Acquisitions, Divestures and Mergers. If the number of qualified desktops or seats changes by more than 10% as a result of an acquisition of an entity or an operating division, (ii) a divesture of an affiliate or an operating division; (iii) or a merger, TACT4U will work with the You in good faith to determine how to accommodate the changed circumstances in the context of a Site License, for example. If You acquire or merge with an organization with an existing “Site License” TACT4U will work with the surviving organization in good faith to accommodate its changed circumstances in the context of this Agreement.
AS STATED ABOVE, PAYING THE LICENSE FEE FOR THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT WITHOUT PROMPTLY REQUESTING A REFUND OF SUCH FEE OR INSTALLING, COPYING, OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE PRODUCT, INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS TSLA AND YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS TSLA.